The fitness chocolate mousse is usually high in calories due to the egg yolk, a poor quality chocolate with a high fat and sugar content. Whits In this recipe that will not happen ,it is a good way to please ourselves and give ourselves a good taste with healthy ingredients. If the ingredients are healthy, the end result will be too, it’s all a matter of quantity and quality.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Types of dishes: Dessert
Calories: 192 Kcal
Ingredients for the chocolate mousse
- 5 egg whites
- 180 g chocolate negro (between 70 and 90% cocoa)
- a pinch of salt
The quick preparation of the fitness chocolate mousse
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan with a little water to get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with a mixer to obtain a solid texture.
- Add the pinch of salt to the chocolate.
- Gently add the chocolate to the egg whites little by little (the wooden spoon is ideal so as not to break the egg whites).
- Put the preparation in 6 mini-ramekins.
- Reserve in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy it as is or with a little grated coconut on top.
This recipe allows you to have a small healthy dessert, sometimes I make 50/50, 70% and 90% chocolates to accentuate the polyphenol content of the dark chocolate.
Obviously on a “traditional” diet this will not help you lose weight, but if you’re already follow my advice and diet, it can be easily integrated into your program one day . Check the program in question here: Complete program to lose fat while having fun in three months.