Back to news
The week starts again and if you made small differences this weekend I have a recipe for you. This salad is perfect to fill you up, but without carbohydrates. Contrary to popular belief, there is enough power to last you past a weekend. Healthy fats, digestible proteins and fibers…
I usually make this type of salad, because I find it very good and terribly effective in maintaining my abs in the long run .
This recipe is perfect if you follow the +FIT PLAN – food and training , for lunch or dinner in phase 1 or 2.
The ingredients of the fitness salad:
- 1 can of crab meat (100 g)
- 100 g of cooked prawns
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- choice of salad
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
Preparation of the salad:
- Drain and wash crab and shrimp in water.
- Cut the tomato and avocado into cubes.
- Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice.
- In a salad bowl mix all the above ingredients and the sauce
- Let marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Add green salad to the plate, the preparation on top and the chia seeds at the end
You can use tuna or chicken breast instead of shellfish, but the old version ensures light digestion and consistent calorie intake.